Saturday, March 09, 2019

Reading again.

I know I've said it a couple of times before, but I'm reading again - and actively trying to increase the amount I read. That, more blogging, writing diary entries when I'm away (as in next weekend in Edinburgh). It's all an attempt to be less....transient, I suppose.
So, I'm reading Norwegian Wood by Murakami, again. I've given it a go before - and got a third of the way through, but drifted off. So, it's back to the start, with a fresh sense of purpose, after a year or two. I was like this wit the Wind Up Bird Chronicle too, and loved that second time around. I think there's an odd thing with Murakami, where your head has to be in the right space. You have to open your eyes - but also, your mind - and there seems to be no way of forcing that. Once you're ready - then you're ready.
Looks like I am.


No comments: