Monday, November 22, 2021

Domestic Bliss.

 

The log burner is on (yeah, I know) the cat is warming himself, The stereo is playing Monk, and Bud Powell. I'm thinking about eating leftover Curry (some Tarka Dal!) and I've got another armful of the vaccine. Got my booster this morning, at a walk-in pharmacy in Surbiton. COVID seems to still be circling around the kids, recently - friends of theirs have all been afflicted, so it seems as good a time as any to up my resistance.

Need to get going with a few things, as well - have to post my old passport back, get cooking (kids want some fish and chips) and drum up some sort of bulletin for tomorrow's NME Audio broadcast. I've taken a day off the bike today, but I'll be back tomorrow. I've4been thinking about doing the Col D'Aspin again, it's such a beautiful location, and glorious to ride - even if I'm only looking at it on a tablet!




No comments: