Thursday, November 11, 2021

Back to Life, back to reality.

It's been a difficult week, as a bit of insomnia has returned, with its resulting feeling of fogginess, and distraction. Just what you do not need when you've got a long list of things to be working on. Chiefly - a huge pile of albums, to approve. I've got white labels for everything we ever did, plus a couple of *ahem* secret projects. Very cool. Just wait until you see the artwork.
So, to keep my head on my shoulders, it's back onto the turbo trainer. The Felt frameset works brilliantly, and so does the Ultegra R8000. A compact crankset is a boon, too - as the hills seem more intense when momentum doesn't really exist to carry you up those early slopes.
I do need to think about changing the saddle though. I've got a Seele San Marco Mantra Superleggera on the Giant, but that's overkill. I Will investigate the same size and shape, but a heavier model. Need that saddle profile, as I'm starting to miss it. 

No comments: