Wednesday, March 02, 2016

A little relief

Well, the ligaments in my hand seem to be sprained, and not torn. That's pretty good news, and spares me the hassle of surgery (always a nuclear option, but one I was keen to avoid).
The downside is that, as the swelling subsides, the actual twinges of pain in my hand are slightly more intense. Time to grin and bear it, I guess.
Today? Need to tie up some loose ends around the JJ tour in November, and do some general life-laundry. I've been using Priority Matrix of late, but i'm still undecided as to whether it's helping me become more productive. That just might be a battle that software alone, can never win.
Music-wise, i'm determined to listen to Red Noise today. What an album. Can I just go on record here and say: it's all about the endings.

No comments: