Monday, August 23, 2010

World's coolest exercise bike (warning: will cost you a fortune)

But, I still think you'd actually look uncool whilst using it, so what's the point?

Amplify’d from design-milk.com

Ciclotte might just be the first designy exercise bike. Designed by one of Milan’s leading designers, Luca Schieppati and made by the Italian Lamiflex Group, Ciclotte is like another piece of contemporary furniture in your home. Complementing your existing modern space, the gym-standard training machine is only 121 lbs, so it is easily movable from room to room.

Don’t be embarrassed by ugly fitness equipment in your room anymore!

Ciclotte will likely retail for £6,800 (read: not cheap) and is available in Carbon, Silver, and Purple. The bike will be launched in the UK at 100% Design from September 23-26, 2010 at Earls Court, London.

ciclotte bike 1
ciclotte bike 2
See more at design-milk.com
 

1 comment:

NANCY said...

This post is so informative and makes a very nice image on the topic in my mind. It is the first time I visit your blog, but I was extremely impressed. Keep posting as I am gonna come to read it everyday! my body expert