Thursday, August 19, 2010

I would LOVE one of these....

Who fancies getting me one as a wedding gift, huh?

Just kidding.

Mind you, I'd have to work out which colour sleeve I'd want......either yellow or green, I think....

Supersize 'White Man...' Single Print

Morgan's large original painting of the single is photographed in super high resolution and printed directly onto a canvas sleeve, measuring 68cm square, then a big black disc with a printed label goes inside. The slots are hand-cut and the centre is drilled so the art can be mounted on a chrome central spindle which doubles as a wall fitting. All prints are lovingly hand finished – complete with crinkled edges and small tears – to resemble a giant 3D single ready to hang on your wall.

Singles on wall
See more at www.notonthehighstreet.com
 

No comments: