Saturday, December 18, 2021

Another busy week


 And it was packed full of riding, which was good (in the circumstances). The way everything's going, lockdown-wise, it might soon be the only escape from yet another period of enforced isolation. Oh well.

But, it's been hectic, that's for sure. As Xmas approaches, the time seems to vanish from underneath me. Plus, I managed to get another cold (no, nothing worse - still testing negative on the LFT). So, tonight I'm sitting here feeling somewhat sorry for myself, wondering whether to take another dose of Paracetamol or not. A proper head cold means my head is spinning a little, but I did still manage to get onto the trainer, for some Wanyudo action, in the morning. A brief trip to Paris-Roubaix (minus the cobbles, obv)

I'm off to get my head together. More tomorrow.

No comments: