Thursday, June 21, 2007

And today's top money-saving tip is.......

Get yourself a copy of the "Mute Documents" box set. 10 CD's of truly wonderful electronica, from Depeche Mode and The Silicon Teens, to the wack-ed out genius of Fad Gadget, Boyd Rice and LOADS more........
Here it is on Amazon, for 42 quid.
But, I hear you say, "That's not that much of a bargain"
Indeed.
So, how about getting it from itunes? I think someone over there has suffered from a bit of a brainfart: they've got it on sale for £7.99 (EDIT: link disabled, they've realised their mistake)
:))))))))))
I'd hurry if I were you, it's not going to stay at that price forever..........

2 comments:

Ian said...

Iain Baker: the gift that keeps giving.

Thanks for the heads-up. I loves a bargain, I does!

iain said...

My Pleasure!
*bows deeply*