Saturday, April 06, 2019

So, today was a bit of a write off.

Normal service will be resumed tomorrow (hah!)
I think the cold has broken - and it's not so much of a raging sore throat now. Should make sleeping a little easier. Mind you, I'm still under the cosh - I napped this afternoon (ah - bliss) and after about 45 minutes, I woke up, not even sure which planet I was on. One of those moments when you realise your body is trying so hard to drag you under, into long, deep recuperative sleep - and kicks up a fuss when you try and preempt the waking process. I'd have stayed under for hours, If I could.
Other news? Well, as April is upon us, with all its showers, and unsettled weather, I'm looking to get my Barbour out of storage, and press it into service. Only issue? I think it may well be too small, now. I'm 45 lbs lighter than I was, so I'm thinking a visit to the stockists in Epsom could be in order.


No comments: