Monday, January 01, 2024

First of the year.

 2023 can get in the bin. 

What a truly terrible year. On the plus side, at least I managed to get blogging again. More than 40 entries was my best performance for a while, which made me smile. Precious little else did, to be honest.

So, we're kicking off another year. Another year of my little blog. Howling into the void, yet again. I'm actually kind of pleased nobody gets to read it - I seldom have to worry about what to say, how to say it. I don't care about content, or anything else, at all.

It's liberating, cathartic, creative and wonderful. So yeah - here we go again.




2 comments:

Rob B said...

I read it Iain haha. You have a gift for putting words together that are interesting to read but if it helps then pretend I'm not reading it!

Iain Baker said...

Ha! thanks Rob, I'll look the other way, don't worry ;)