Wednesday, March 22, 2023

What do I ride?


So, I thought it might be good to take a snapshot of my cycling preferences. 
it's been almost three years of intense riding, or tweaking all of my setups, of learning what works for me. This, is all of it.

Shoes: Le Col, also Shimano S-Phyre RC902. 
Socks - Pongo.
Tights - Le Col Aqua zero
Bibs - Le Col lightweight, Le Col indoors, Le Col Pro. La Passione Pro. Wanyudo club kit (Miltag Pro fit)
Jerseys - as above
Helmet - S-Works Prevail II Vent
Computer - Wahoo Elemnt Bolt V.2
HRM - Wahoo Tickr
Trainer - Wahoo Kickr Axis, 2020
Bar Tape - Deda Elementi. Black.
Bars - Giant Contact SLR.
Stem - Giant Contact SL, Specialized S-works, Deda Zero, 110mm
Groupset - Dura Ace 9100, 9150.
Cranks - 50/34, and 52/36 - 170mm
Chain - KMC gold
Brakes - Dura Ace (rim) Ultegra (disc)
Cassette - 11-32
Tyres - Pirelli P-Zero Race, 28mm, also 26mm. Goodyear Eagle, for tubeless, 28mm.
Saddle - Selle San Marco Mantra - various iterations, comfort, Superleggera, Racing Dynamic. Always narrow fit, normally carbon rails. 
Pedals - Assioma Favero Duo power pedals, Look Keo on the trainer, for compatability.

If there's anything I've missed, I'll try and update this list!
 

No comments: