Monday, January 03, 2022

A woodland walk

 

Perfect, for a bank holiday, in winter. We went over to Abinger Roughs , just south of Ranmore, an absolutely idyllic place. I'm not normally the most "winter" of people, but there was something almost magical about the place, today. I absolutely loved it. A day of walking, not of cycling - a rest day from the bike. Hopefully back on it, tomorrow, though the car has to go in for a service tomorrow, which means I'll be walking back, which will use up valuable time. I'm hoping I can get onto Xert, sometime just before lunch.

Sound-wise, this has been filling my head, for the last couple of days:

I've been on a bit of a mission recently, off into the realms of the smaller, more boutique reggae labels - Micron, Advance, The Thing. there are some absolute belters, out there; I need to up my game, and increase my knowledge. 



No comments: