Friday, June 07, 2019

It's nice to be busy

But then again, sometimes, you can be a bit too busy.
this week has ended on a rather high note though - with a business meeting that sees me wander off into an area I've not really inhabited before. I'm running with some ideas that have been bubbling up to the surface, ever since the demise of Pledge Music. Essentially, it's very, big news, indeed. I'm excited, let's put it like that.
But all of that is just the start of a journey that can twist and turn, and whose destination is still somewhat obscure. I'll be updating you all, as and when.
Apart from that, it's been a week of some chaos, as the process of replacing two of our bathrooms has begun. Mess, noise, and the sense that your house isn't your own: I don't love renovations, I must say.
I've managed to escape, on a couple of occasions, but utilising the gravel bike. It's a Pinnacle Arkose Two, and it's huge fun. 27" wheels, drop bars, ten speed. It's really nippy, around the paths on Ashtead Common - it absolutely shoots up the hills. A little bumpy over the top, but you can't have it all. I do think I need some dedicated clothing though - road gear just isn't cutting it.

No comments: