Thursday, February 04, 2010

Another day.....


And still no news. Is this ever going to happen? I guess so, it's just odd being in a position where you can't really envisage any other way than how things are now. anyway, I'm sitting here, having wrapped up the downloads for today, listening to the total GENIUS that is "Double Nickels On The Dime", and breathing in the subtle smell of curry in the air (made a coconut lamb curry last night) It's making me hungry, and I've only just finished my breakfast!
And what do you think of my new Xfm poster campaign?

2 comments:

NiTasha said...

i FREAKING LOVE IT!

Shedsey said...

That's one week overdue a poss one to go?
MMmmmmm lamb ruby, go a nice rogan right now and mattar pilau.

Confused by the add though needs a big NME logo on Cam's head!
People will see his mug and ignore it thinking it's Conservative add.