Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Morning time.....

And I'm sat in the kitchen. My breakfast today? A piece of toast, an apple and a yoghurt. I'm off to the gym in an hour. There's a feeling of normalcy about today which is close to perfect.
It's been a week of organisation for me, lots of boxes full of possessions, lots of re-assimilation, lots of memories. The divorce got finalised yesterday, which was odd, and sad too; but left me determined to be thinking about now, and all the now to come.
Am just finishing off the links for the Download of The Day, which I do on my show. If you're one of those people who gets it - you'll see it in your inbox in about eight hours. The Santigold tune is IMMENSE. Just sayin'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry about the divorce but it'll be a nice fresh start for you.

--amy