Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Phew......
Well, that was a busy week or so... DJ-ed all over the place, all of the gigs different and all of them great. Top of the pile has to be Razzmatazz in Barcelona, playing to a packed room at 4 in the morning! It's one of the best clubs I've been to in my life, utter hedonism and a totally up-for-it crowd. Also played at Hooga, which gave me the opportunity to mix it up a little, played everything from old rocksteady to hardcore in the space of a couple of hours...Then there was the Krazyhouse in Liverpool..What was that one like? One word. Carnage. Also played a set at Transmission (which was ROCKING) and gave me the chance to catch up with Jeff, who I haven't seen for years...On top of all that, DJ-ed at the Keane gig, as well as launching the O2 wireless music festival. Fitted some gigs in as well..Notably , last night, Rilo Kiley at the Astoria. Great gig, but an annoyingly short set... Need to see them at a show of their own.

No comments: