Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday's coming like a train on wheels...

Well, a pretty sunny train, actually. Today sees London once again bathed in Sunlight - the view from the balcony this morning is truly spectacular, and makes me think Summer is nearly here (even if it isn't, really)
It makes me want to skate, that's for sure - I'm going to try and contact some fellow old farts from the MAS Forum to see if there's a Meanwhile expedition next weekend. I've tried my best to adapt to new Popsicle boards, but my trusty Santa Cruz Everslick (from 1990!) has the most functional shape I've ever ridden, and the wheelbase is absolutely perfect for me, so I'll just update the wheels, and away we go.
Time to think about getting ready for work, need to source some downloads for the "download of the day" feature I do on-air, and listen to this tune again, whilst marvelling at all that glorious sun.....

No comments: